Electric Bike Company Model A - Black
A utility E-bike that has the ability to carry extra cargo due to a modified head set so that an optional basket is attached to the frame and to ensure the riders steering is never compromised. Comes with the HD MIK rear rack for all cargo additions to fit on seamlessly. Arrives fully Built. Electric Bike Company builds the best custom electric cruiser and they do it right here in the USA. All bikes are fully built and inspected at their Southern California factory and come with one of the best warranties in the industry:
Five-year warranty on the battery
10-year warranty on the motor and frame
Starts at $1499
NEW Optional Torque Sensor addition (+$99)
- Torque Sensor has intuitive technology that amplifies your pedaling cadence, promoting a more natural ride experience.
- Lifestyle Street cruiser
- Motor – 28 mph Max Speed.
20 mph Throttle/PAS – factory settings
- 50 Mile Range with 5 Year Battery Warranty
- 10 Year Motor and Frame Warranty
- Handlebars – Aluminum BMX Riser Street style for comfortable upright cruising position
- 24” x 3” Rhino Tires
- Twist Throttle
- MIK Heavy Duty Rear Rack
- Fully adjustable Saddle & Seat post
- Anti-Theft alarm –Yes –“Launch special only” (limited time offer) value $129
- Battery Charger – 3.5 Amp External Smart Super Charger with 3 hour max charge time
- Brakes – Bengal Ares Hydraulic Disc Brakes with motor disconnect and 2 piston calipers
- Brake Levers – Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Brake Rotors – 180 mm Stainless steel (front and rear)
- Chain – Stainless Steel, rust resistant for longevity
- Crank Set – 58T, 170 mm forged alloy, dual-sided aluminum bash guard
- Sealed bearings for longevity and safety over time and essential for service and maintenance
- Drive Train – Direct (single speed)
- Fork – Rigid Steel 1-1/8″ fork with threaded steerer tube
- Freewheel – 18T cog for medium to hilly terrain
- Grips – Locking hand stitched vegan leather, Aluminum secure ends for non slip
- Headset – Semi-integrated, 1-1/8″ straight steerer tube
- Kickstand – Non-slip sole & wide reinforced rubber foot, prevents slipping and sinking
- LCD Screen – Color display, multi level, compact user friendly screen with USB outlet
- Lights – Front: 8″ diameter Headlamp with 120 lumens, Rear safety LED lights, powered by the battery, controlled from the LCD screen
- Pedals – EBC aluminum, integrated bearing pedals, with comfort non slip rubber
- Rims – 24” Double walled, aluminum 2″ E-bike rims
- Seat – Custom, leather, 300 x 300 x 100mm thick, high density foam, elastomer bumpers for support and comfort
- Seat Post – 30.4mm x 300mm ridged aluminum, up to 420lbs
- Spokes – 13-gauge stainless steel, rust resistant,
- Stem – Integrated 120 mm, adjustable from 0º-60º
- Check with all city and state laws before changing settings
Shipping Costs vary based on product type, product weight, and shipping destination. Electric Bikes & Scooters are $100 flat, within the USA. Electric Trikes & Large Electric Ride-On Vehicles are $200 flat, within the USA.
We ship via FedEx, UPS, USPS or DHL. Shipping times will vary based on your location within the US. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to Hawaii or Alaska.
For In-Stock Items: Item will be shipped within 72 hours of the order being placed.
For Pre-Order Items: Item will be shipped within 72 hours of item's arrival in our warehouse. You will receive an email notification when the item has arrived.
Once your item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. If you do not receive your tracking number within 24 hours of receiving the shipment notification, please contact us at email@example.com
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened or unused, and with all original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You are responsible for the return shipping costs.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.